Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ech. Christmas.

Since, I'm pretty much the best wife my husband could ask for, I have gotten him awesome Christmas presents.  As an example, last year, I bought him a 50" plasma HDTV (yes, 1080p, duh) and a huge ass toolbox.  Granted, the deal on the huge ass toolbox was a steal and I probably could have gotten him something else, but I was pregnant and worn out.  And Xander wanted me to have the cutest little shoes.  Fine, he didn't.  Shut up.

This year, my big plan was to get him a motorcycle.  He sold his first one when we found out we were pregnant and would the money for, well, anything.  We needed the money. 

Then, he bought himself one over the summer.

Bastard. 

Fine, he's not a bastard, but now, what the hell am I supposed to buy him?  He's got his man cave, he's got the cool new tools.  I could buy him one of the Dremel things, but he has expressed no interest in them.

I'm getting a sewing table.  Whoo hoo.  I would ask for a new pump, because my bag is getting torn up and it looks like I'm now the hobo carrying the hobo pump bag.  However, Lilly will be done nursing at the end of this year and Christmas is at the end of this year...looks like I'm not getting a new pump.  Dammit.  No, I will not have any more babies to justify needing one.  Now that you mention it, though...

NO!

So, what do I get my husband?  The infernal man has everything. 

Maybe I'll get naked and wrap myself in a bow and blow his mind.  I bet he would like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment