Friday, October 8, 2010

Pictures That Never Get Developed

Is it just me that doesn't (want to) do scrapbooking?  I can't even get the pictures from my digital camera printed, let alone put them on some fancy page with cutesy little cutouts and stickers.  Blah.  I would rather get the laundry done, the dishwasher unloaded, and finally knit that last slipper I have been working on for the past six months.  Lilly, someday you will have a full set of slippers.  Someday...maybe next year. 

We didn't even get wedding prints.  Gasp!  It's not laziness, I promise.  It's a lack of motivation to spend a ton of money to get enough prints to distribute to family and friends, finishing my senior year of college in chemistry, and taking care of an infant.  That equation added up to very little physical photographic memories. 

Lately, since I have a job that provides more income in one paycheck than I got in one semester as a student, I have a few more prints.  Especially when my awesome friend (also the Godmother of my kids) takes photos with my munchkins and her munchkins (my Godchildren).  And they are good.  Man.  Now something else that I need to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment