Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hello, Mom

My mother has found my blog.  It's all over for me, people. 

I came into the house yesterday after work and she came up the stairs, half-laughing and half-crying.  I wasn't sure what to think and then this tumbles out of her mouth..."I found your blog."

Well, shit.

I'm happy to know that I have at least one reader, though. 

Mom, thank you for everything that you've done for me since I was born, including nursing me, teaching me to sew, and driving me to swimming, academic team, winterguard, softball, marching band, jazz band, pep band, and everything else I was involved in.  You're my homey-g-dog and I love you.  Hopefully that makes up for everything stupid I said about you.  Forgive me and I'll buy you an Emerson's cake.  M'kay?  Okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment