Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I need a GPS for my BLOG

I obviously don't have a direction for my blog.  My purpose is to write whatever the hell I am feeling at the moment.  Getting lots of comments and becoming a blog of note is not something that I am aiming for.  I just want to write. 

I want to write about work.  My passion for chemistry and working with all neat-o instruments and having the ability to talk with people about that without sounding like a high almighty know it all is unique.  Want to know about chemistry? Want to know how long it really takes for all the analyses on CSI?  Yeah, talk to me.  I'll let you know.

I want to write about breastfeeding.  I'm still not sure if my son was just a horrible breastfeeder (or some hungry monster that didn't care about proper latch, but just wanted his god damn milk) or I was so freakin' inexperienced or maybe just a combination of the two.  Either way, we worked it out, and now, I could be a breastfeeding pro.  My wealth of knowledge about breastpumps and finicky eaters is vast.  Ask me.  I know pretty much all there is to know about booby milk.  And I'm not afraid to tell people about it.  Hell, I did an independent project during college to analyze the sugar content of my breastmilk.  My lab partner was totally awesome about it and he even did his seminar about it! Love that guy!  My husband totally enjoys this breastfeeding thing for many reasons.  Top ones: 1) He gets to see my boobs at least three times a day; 2)My boobs are huge compared to when we started dating; 3)He doesn't have to wake up in the middle of the night to feed the baby. 

Maybe I'll talk about how my husband and I have opened up to each other in the past few weeks.  We are a completely happier couple because of my invisible vixen friend.  Go see her.  Love her

As for my birthday list, I did already do something.  I planned a girls' night out for my girlfriends and me.  Should be awesome.  Margaritas, baby.  Bring on the tequila! 

No comments:

Post a Comment